Welcome to the 2019 Michigan State IDPA Championship Tier 3 Match
This event will be held rain or shine at our outdoor range located at: 37950 Wick Rd, Romulus, MI 48174 on August 17th and 18th (Staff-only on August 16th)
- 11 fun and competitive stages. (Per IDPA Tier 3 sanctioned match rules, rounds will be chronographed.)
- Competitors will complete the match in a single day.
- Shooting will begin at 9:00 am EST. We will break for lunch around noon, and finish the remainder of the match after lunch.
- We are able to host 100 competitors each day on Saturday and Sunday.
- Competitors will squad themselves during online registration.
- Registration fee is $110 and covers the cost of the match, shirt, lunch, and beverages. Juniors half-price. ($55)
- Registered shooters will receive an email for lunch selection. Guest lunch add $12.
- Registration starts March 1, 2019 and closes July 1, 2019. No refunds after registration closes.
- There will be a wait list after the match fills up, however no shirt guaranteed after July 1.
- No division changes after July 1. Classification changes as necessary.
- Divisions: CDP, SSP, ESP, CCP, REV, and CO. All classifications.
- It is the shooter’s responsibility to make sure their IDPA membership and classification are up to date.
- Pre-selected match staff will shoot on Friday the 16th. Contact Shawna Snow firstname.lastname@example.org for the special sign up code.
- Payment is required at the time of registration. Unpaid entries will be dropped at midnight.
Equipment check and Sign-in starts at 7:15 a.m.
Shooter’s meeting starts at 8:45 a.m.
Shooting starts at 9:00 a.m.
When you arrive in the morning at the main Club House, please sign-in and get your shooter’s bag. Then get geared up at the safe area near the Club House. Gear includes your empty firearm, holster, concealment garment, and 1 empty mag. NOTE: We run a COLD RANGE for both competitors and guests. Loaded firearms are prohibited unless actively shooting a stage. Once geared-up, go through the mandatory equipment check in the Club House where you will receive a token signifying you have passed inspection. Hold onto your token until asked for it on the range.
After completing registration and equipment check, proceed to the main pistol range where the shooter’s meeting will be held at 8:45 a.m.
WCRHC Range Safety Rule: Any muzzle pointed over any berm at any time is a match DQ, except for revolvers with the cylinder out.
Typically Michigan is very warm and humid at this time in August, but it is Michigan and the weather can change. Dress appropriately and consider the possibility of cooler temps or rain, and having rain gear available should you need it.
Registration questions? Email Shawna Snow email@example.com.
Match questions? Email MD Mark Boruta firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Opens March 1st, 2019 on MatchSignUp.org
If you would like to be a Sponsor for our match, please contact our Sponsor Coordinator, Colin Handlon. Click link below for information.
Please take a moment to thank our sponsors for their generosity in supporting our match.